Tuesday, March 30, 2010

French Fry Photo Shoot

Today I held a photo shoot in my office for some tall and skinny models - French Fries!  I am working on some paintings for an old high school friend, Kristy.  Recently, Kristy and her husband opened up a burger joint in Carbondale, CO called Fatbelly Burgers.  According to Colorado burger lovers, their place is awesome!  I can't wait to send Kristy the paintings of burgers and fries - I wish I could deliver them personally and try their burgers.  Maybe next ski season.

Here are some of the photos I took today.  Of course when I paint the pics for Kristy, it won't say Tommy's on it.

Which do you like best?

2 comments:

Michael said...

the third one down is perfect! the logo is clear, and the tones are balanced. great pics!

cabin + cub said...

I like the 2nd one... although they all look really yummy! ;)
ps. love the name of your friend's burger joint! cute.

Post a Comment