Here are the steps to take to get a mosaic like the one below:
1. Upload a group of photos to Flickr as a set. It can be as few as 2 or as many as 36.
2. Go to www.bighugelabs.com and click on the Mosaic Maker on the home page.
3. Follow the steps in the Mosaic Maker. You can upload from flickr by the set, or by individual photos. I think uploading a set is the quickest way to go. You may have to crop some of the photos and play around until you get it right for the size of the mosaic tiles.
4. Save the new Mosaic Image as a file on your computer.
5. Upload the image in your blog post and VOILA:
Torrey Pines State Reserve, March 14th 2010