Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On My Way To The Great North West

Tomorrow my husband and I leave for his home town of Tacoma, Washington.  It's a cute town and on a clear day you can see Mt. Rainier in the distance.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to take some photos, like I did the very first time I went to Tacoma/Seattle with Brad, when we were newly dating...
Despite it being a tourist trap, I LOVE Pike's Place Market in Seattle!  
On Friday we're going to the Puyallup Fair.  And everyone tells me I gotta try the scones.   I hope it's sunny so I can take a picture that will look like this:
                             
Puyallup Fair - Puyallup, WA - 9-25-05 - jimvid's Photos

And maybe I'll even go on the Roller Coaster, (before eating the scones).  So pray for sun so I can snap lots of photos and return with beautiful pictures to post.  

4 comments:

mywifesstudio said...

Fischer Scones!!! Yummy!!! Enjoy

Sarah Coggrave said...

Beautiful photos - I hope you get lots of nice weather and have fun :-)

Sarah x

Elisabeth said...

Thanks guys! It was a blast. Too bad the line for scones was a mile long. I got an Elephant ear instead!

Unknown said...

How do you pronounce that fair name, anyway?? If I went I would definitely go on the swings ( pictured ). That was my all-time favorite ride in Coney Island when I was a kid.

Post a Comment